Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Blondes Have More Fun? In My Dreams!

Okay, let's get this out of the way... When I was growing up, I always pictured the guy I'd wind up with as being tall, dark (haired) and handsome -- and that's who I married. C'mon, we've all heard that idiom a gazillion times, right.

But, that leaves out anyone without dark hair, doesn't it, and specifically poor blonde haired guys. They were just never my type at all. Nothing against blondes (hell, I've been blonde off and on myself over the years), but they did nada for me.

Well, that's changed.

Longtime readers of this blog know my liking for Alexander Skaragard, who played Eric in "True Blood". That man. Yowza. The height (I'm a heightest -- it's a thing), the abs, the ability to rock the hell out of a well-made suit, the butt, the ability to be full-frontal on screen without any hesitation. Yeah, total package. But he's blonde. Ack. What the hell, self?

Monsieur Skarsgard made me reconsider the light (haired) side, and the pictures on this article about "Legends of Tarzan" haven't changed that thinking at all. It even appears that the man even developed more ab muscles since True Blood. Holy shit was just the least of my thoughts over those pics.

Another blonde who has been haunting my dreams recently is Chris Hemsworth -- and notably Chris Hemsworth as Thor. Yowza. Let's just say there was a dream including that man, a deserted except for the two of us bowling alley/bar, and soap suds (although now I'm wondering how there was a showed in a bowling area/bar, but that's what dreams are for). And yeah, Dayum. Thor has never been on my radar at all. Don't think I've even seen the movie, but I will need to rectify that.

So here's where I'm going with this. If you think you have a set "type", branch out -- at least in your dreams. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Mel!!