Sunday, July 6, 2014

Randomness

A few random thoughts from the past couple of days --none of which deserved a full blog post. :)

- There is a Kickstarter campaign to make a FitBit for kegel exercises, which rewards one with vibrations when you do the kegels correctly. Yes, it's basically a vibrating dildo, but you can track your kegel exercise progress. Happy exercising. ;)

- Not sure why I've never noticed this before, but car washes are hot. Most likely it's the soapy bubbles and all the water --both very sexy things --but can't say I've ever thought of it until I took my car through the car wash today. Funny how different things appear to me because of writing this blog.

- Chocolate-covered strawberries are also hellaciously sexy. Eating some strawberries right now, but they're plain, and I do miss the chocolate.

No comments: