Thursday, August 14, 2014

Who's Your Guilty Crush?

We all have crushes. There's the usual celeb ones that I make known -- Alexander Skarsgard as Mr. Eric Northman in "True Blood" (the man looks amazing both in and out of a great suit); David Boreanaz from first "Buffy" and then "Angel" and then "Bones", making leather coats look good and of course, great suits again. I'm seeing a trend here... "Every girl's crazy for a sharp-dressed man" (So freaking true).

Anyhoo, then there are those celeb crushes you keep secret. Well, until now. ;)

When I first saw a pic of Dog the Bounty Hunter, I thought "ick", and then I happened to catch an episode and well, that thought changed dramatically. Suddenly, seeing him chase after and catch the bad guys and being so damn tall and big, I thought dayum. Just dayum. The man is hot.

Let me tell you something you may not know -- I'm tall and not this petite little thing. Hell, I've been described as an Amazon a few times. I'll take it as a compliment because hello, Xena and Wonder Woman (two girl crushes, but that's another post). But, being tall, it's not usual for me to feel little at all. But when I see Dog the Bounty Hunter -- yeah, that guy would make me feel tiny to him in comparison, and that's pretty hot. Plus, he has a gun (and I'm usually quite anti-gun, so lord knows that's a weird thing for me to find hot), which means I'd feel safe around him. Never a bad thing.

So, I spilled. Who's your guilty crush?

No comments: