Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fruit-Scented Jeans?

So, this is seriously a thing. A company has created a line of jeans that are fruit-scented. The color of the jeans highlights the scent:


  • Pink -- strawberry
  • Orange -- orange (yes, shocking. I know)
  • Yellow -- lemon
  • Green -- apple (I would have thought lime)
  • Blue -- blueberries 
Perfumed micro capsules embedded in the fabric cause the scent to stay strong for 20 washes. Wow.

I can see a few upsides -- You wouldn't have to wear perfume; you could change into these jeans after a workout without showering. 

However, I also see one big downside. A friend who is an adult toy party rep mentioned that she would pass on these because the chemicals (the microcapsules) could lead to irritation, especially if one is going commando.

<insert look of horror here>

No, no, no, nooooo to vaginal or labial irritation. Yeah, anything that could cause that gets one hell of a pass from me. No thanks, scented pants.

No comments: