Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Men Only Need Grilled Cheese and Sex?

The latest issue of "Cosmopolitan" magazine arrived today and it features a quote from Emmy Rossum on the cover, which says, "Men only need two things -- grilled cheese and sex".

Now, I don't know about you, but I laughed my ass off when I saw that. Why??

Back in 2009, a relationship advice columnist for Boston.com was answering a reader's letter, in which the guy complained that his partner refuses to give blow jobs. But, since the advice columnist wanted to keep things semi-PG, she changed any references to blow jobs in the letter and response to "grilled cheese". And thus, the grilled cheese as a euphemism for sex was created and became widely known.

However, I guess it didn't get to Emmy Rossum. Unless she's saying that guys only need blow jobs and sex, with the two differentiated famously by President Clinton, who seems to think that blow jobs aren't sex.

Anyhow, male readers -- tell me, could you live with just grilled cheese (either the sandwich or a blow job) and sex?

No comments: