Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bulges and Boobs

Since my most-popular post so far was on the topic of bulges, figured I'd keep that trend going, but would make it applicable with some advice for both:

Men:
- If you have a bulge to be proud of, don't hide it. Now I'm not saying you should start walking around the beach in one-sided thong Speedos (please, please, please don't. I don't want to be responsible for that gracing the local shorelines), but wear more form-fitting pants or sports shorts and go Commando from time to time. Don't be shy. You've got it, so flaunt it.

Ladies:
- Camel toe. Don't do it. Need I really say more? Didn't think so.

As for boobs, now that's a whole different story. I tend to veer towards shirts that highlight cleavage -not that there's really any other kind for me. ;)

Ladies:
Be proud of your boobs, girls. Show 'em off. Tastefully, of course. But do. And find the right bra -- or "over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder" (and thank you, "Beaches", for that...)

Men:
- There's this trend I've been seeing of very low v-neck tee-shirts for guys. Fellas, if you don't work out regularly, or have man-boobs, please don't sport these. It's just not attractive.

No comments: