Sunday, June 29, 2014

Frederick's: You're Being a Clinger...

Oh, Frederick's of Hollywood, we have to talk...

I know I bought 2 or 3 items from your emails for a photo shoot I did some months back, and yes, I loved them. How could I not?

But since then you've been sending me emails every day -- with pics of your tantalizing negligees, bra and panty sets; and dresses -- and offering me free shipping if I come back; or information on the latest clearance sales; or a free pair of Stars & Stripes underwear (which honestly, look like they'd make for part of an awesome Wonder Woman-like outfit...) if I buy $75 of your product.

I see your emails come in and I do click (which is probably why you keep sending them. I'm a click tease ;) ) to see what the latest offer is, but I'm not buying anything else right now.

It's not you. It's me, Frederick's. I'll come back to you and buy more at some point, but not right now.

Kisses.

No comments: